Sunday, June 16, 2019
Saturday, June 15, 2019
Friday, June 14, 2019
Dr. Drew On Homeless, Medically Unscreened Illegals: Tuberculosis, Typhoid Fever Already Here, Entire Population At Risk
Thursday, June 13, 2019
Garcetti Recall Petitioner Alex Datig Appears On KABC 790 With Jillian Barberie & John Phillips To Discuss L.A.'s State of Emergency with Homelessness
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Garcetti Recall Petitioner Alex Datig Appears The Daily Ledger To Discuss L.A.'s State of Emergency with Homelessness
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Garcetti Recall Petitioner Alex Datig Appears On John & Ken, KFI AM 640 To Discuss L.A.'s State of Emergency with Homelessness
Monday, June 10, 2019
Sunday, June 9, 2019
Front Page Index Clip Of The Week: NBC4 L.A. Streets of Shame Series: L.A. City Controller Concerned, Not One Unit Built To Date With $1.2 Billion Prop. HHH Bond Money Allocated For 10,000 Units
Alex asks L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti to either step down or face a recall over his weak leadership on L.A.'s homeless crisis. talks about what it is like to live and work in Downtown Los Angeles surrounded by homelessness. About how the City of Los Angeles is no longer a safe or healthy place to live. She blames L.A.'s Mayor Eric Garcetti for the problem of chronic homelessness, calling out his weak leadership on the crisis. She also exposes how City Controller Ron Galperin pointed out finding of his audit of Proposition HHH, not one unit was built with the $1.2 billion in bond money. Prop. HHH is a 10-year program approved by voters to build 10,000 apartments units for the homeless of Los Angeles.
Saturday, June 8, 2019
Friday, June 7, 2019
NBC4 L.A. Streets Of Shame Series: L.A. City Controller Concerned, Not One Unit Built To Date With $2.1 Billion Prop. HHH Bond Money Allocated For 10,000 Units
NBC4 L.A. Streets Of Shame Series: LA Mayor Blames Businesses, Not Homeless, For Rat-Infested Trash on Streets, Says He Owns Homeless Problem
Thursday, June 6, 2019
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Monday, June 3, 2019
Sunday, June 2, 2019
Saturday, June 1, 2019
Friday, May 31, 2019
Thursday, May 30, 2019
Fox News: LAPD Officer Contracts Flea-Bourne Typhoid Fever Bacteria, Second Officer Exhibits Typhoid Symptoms While Working In Downtown L.A.'s Epicenter Of The Homeless
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
FPI: California Cities Are Leading The Nation In Homelessness, But Can Afford A $46 Billion Dollar Bullet Train!
In this podcast Alex talks about the serious dangers to public safety and public health as a direct result of the conditions creating homelessness in cities all over the State of California.
Monday, May 27, 2019
Sunday, May 26, 2019
Make no mistake about it. Under FBI Director James Comey, the agency was directed to orchestrate a political hit job by obtaining a FISA warrant with fake Russian intel to spy on the Trump campaign.
Here are the 10 things James Comey and the Left want you to forget:
1. Spying vs. Surveillance: James Comey knows using fake intel to obtain a FISA warrant was a fraud on the American people.
2. Who approved the three FISA applications with warrants obtained by applying with unverified fake Russian intelligence? - James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein
3. The timeline: Dates showing when the FISA applications were submitted and re-submitted exhibit a pattern of DOJ being directed to target the Trump Campaign and Donald Trump himself.
4. Fake Steele Dossier was paid for by DNC and the Clinton Campaign through Fusion GPS
5. Lying to the FISA court is a crime per 18 U.S.C. 242
6. Clinton campaign, paid $12 million for Steele Dossier
7. Nunes Memo findings show FBI abused surveillance powers
8. Path of corruption started at the top of the Obama Administration
9. FISA court is used to surveil foreigners and has a lower constitutional standard. Using it on Americans and a presidential campaign should have greater consequences than demotion or being fired.
10. As FBI Director, James Comey also placed Hillary Clinton above the law as she violated the law by mishandling classified information and acting extremely careless. Hillary Clinton violated 18 U.S.C. 793, a felony, punishable by 10 year in prison.